Help for Hunter Hockey Tournament
May 18 – 20th
Due to the cancellation of the Flint Oldtimers Hockey Club Tournament we are organizing a tournament to help Hunter Johnson with his medical expenses due to the hunting accident.
The attached forms are modified from the Old Timers paperwork. We will accept youth teams if there is enough interest. Please note on the form what age group your team fits.
Three game guarantee.
- Number of teams and divisions to be determined.
- Three Games Guaranteed – Two 15 minute stop time periods.
- Individual Awards for all Division Winners (max 16/team).
- Reduced Motel rates, nearby Restaurants and Entertainment.
- Large Shopping Malls.
- Free Team Pictures for all Tournament Participants.
- Banquet in Skaters Bar available on Sunday
- Players must attain their division age during the year of 2018.
- Goalies can be (5) years younger than the division they play in for the 18+ 35+ 40+, 45+, and 50+ divisions, (10) years younger in the 55+ and 60+ divisions, and (15) years younger in the 65+ and 70+ divisions.
Please use the attached forms to complete your registration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page:
The Reason For the Fundraiser:
Hunter Johnson was involved in a horrible hunting accident on September 16, 2017. He suffered major facial trauma, which will necessitate multiple, multiple surgical procedures over the coming months and years. The Johnson’s insurance coverage is inadequate to cover the massive costs involved. Our initial target to help them cover these costs is $30,000. However, it is entirely possible additional funds will be required. Any financial assistance we can obtain and that you can provide will be deeply appreciated.