Help for Hunter Hockey Tournament
May 18 – 20th
$655 Per Team
Figure a cost per play of $70 or less, depending on how many skates you get.
Crystal Fieldhouse is donating the ice time and the Flint Area Referee Association have agreed to donate their time to run this tournament.
We are looking for volunteers to score keep over the weekend.
The proceeds of the tournament will go to the Hunter Johnson family. Details are below, as well as a link to their GoFundMe.com page should you want to donate if you can’t skate.
All Black Hockey Sticks will setting up a booth to show of their sticks. The have pledged a donation to the Hunter Johnson family.
Anyone else interested in helping to raise funds, contact Dave or Mark.
Three game guarantee.
- Teams & Individual Player Registrations
- Three Games Guaranteed – Two 15 minute stop time periods.
- Individual Awards for all Division Winners (max 16/team).
- Reduced Motel rates, nearby Restaurants and Entertainment.
- Large Shopping Malls.
- Free Team Pictures for all Tournament Participants.
- Banquet in Skaters Bar available on Sunday
- Players must attain their division age during the year of 2018.
- Goalies can be (5) years younger than the division they play in.
- Age Divisions: 18+; 30+ and 40+ with A / B in each age group is plan.
Games begin Friday night, May 18th through Sunday 20th.
The following people are working on their teams. We will organize a team of free agents also, so sign up your team or as an individual.
Tom Goyette (Powers & Davison)
Bullfrogs Blue (bring a white for game against TLC)
Team TLC Black
Flint Oldtimers Alumni White
Old Fokkers White & Black sets
30+ Schedule set
10 am Team TLC vs Old Fokkers
10:15 Bullfrogs vs Flint Old Timers
4:30 Old Fokkers vs Bullfrogs
5:30 Team TLC vs Flint Oldtimers
8:00 am Old Fokkers vs Flint Old Timers
8:30 Team TLC vs Bullfrogs
Finals 1st & 2nd place at 2:20 pm
Please email email@example.com
The Reason For the Fundraiser:
Hunter Johnson was involved in a horrible hunting accident on September 16, 2017. He suffered major facial trauma, which will necessitate multiple, multiple surgical procedures over the coming months and years. The Johnson’s insurance coverage is inadequate to cover the massive costs involved. Our initial target to help them cover these costs is $30,000. However, it is entirely possible additional funds will be required. Any financial assistance we can obtain and that you can provide will be deeply appreciated.